Thursday, 18 July 2013

red hot

clutch: topshop
pinny: topshop
blazer: river island
dress: river island
shoes: topshop
nail polish: topshop
lipstick: topshop
blouse: river island

One of the top summer trends this year is red, and personally I love it!  I chose my absolute favourite items to put this collage together and I just wish I owned all these items as well!  I feel that red is one of the few transitional colours to wear all year round and can be dressed up or down for any occasion.  Red pairs perfectly with monochrome clothing and either gold or silver jewellery.  


miranda kerr styles a thick knitted, crimson cardigan, paired perfectly with matching pumps and wet-look leather trousers, for a cute but casual outfit


taylor swift in her signature colour (even naming her latest album after the colour), she pairs these red hot pants with a gorgeous sheer bedazzled, 3/4 length sleeved top.


 at the grammy awards earlier this year rihanna stunned everyone with this custom made Azzedine Alaia dress, wearing the ideal red lipstick to match!

instagram : bronwyn_muir  //  twitter : @BronwynMuir  //  vine : Bronwyn Muir  //  tumblr :  http://v0gue-diam0nds.tumblr.com/