Wednesday, 17 July 2013

summer project

Hi and welcome to my new blog!

I've decided to start a blog to talk/review makeup and fashion as well as doing a few fun and spontaneous posts along the way.  My main aim is to become more knowledgeable about the fashion and beauty industries as I am very passionate about these communities and would love to pursue a job in either one of these industries when I am older.

I guess this is the time when I begin to introduce myself so ...

My name is Bronwyn and I am 16 years old.  I have recently completed my GCSE's and I am now on summer break!  As I have previously told you, I am very interested in the fashion and beauty 'worlds', therefore I thought I would promise myself to start a blog over my summer holiday's, to make it my "summer project".  I guess you could say that I'm obsessed with watching the infamous beauty guru's on YouTube *cough* *cough* zoella, sprinkleofglitter, fleur, as well as reading their blogs and many others as well.  Although this probably sounds really cheesy but they have inspired me to start my own blog and today I have finally built up the confidence to begin this blog.


I would love it if you have any requests for future blogs or questions about blogs in general, please leave me a comment, and I'll talk to you soon

Bronwyn
xox

instagram : bronwyn_muir  //  twitter : @BronwynMuir  //  vine : Bronwyn Muir  //  tumblr :  http://v0gue-diam0nds.tumblr.com