Wednesday, 14 August 2013

BEAUTY WISHLIST #1

1.Boujois Rouge Edition Shine Lipstick   2.Maybelline Fit Me Powder   3.L'oreal Paris Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum   4.Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray   5.Soap and Glory Righteous Butter   6.Real Techniques Expert Face Brush   7.Essie Nail Polish in Rock the Boat & Sunday Funday

After lusting over all the new products that have been bought out recently, I put together a beauty wishlist of all the beauty products that I have been craving.  I've been wanting to try a couple of these products for a while so I thought I'd include these as well.  As school is soon on the horizon, I feel that most of these product will also be perfect for school; nude glossy lips, perfect skin, cute, quick wavy hair and pastel nails!

I also apoligise for the lack of posts recently but I'll be posting more before school starts again.  Any requests?


instagram : bronwyn_muir //  twitter : @BronwynMuir //  vine : Bronwyn Muir // tumblr :   http://v0gue-diam0nds.tumblr.com/