Friday, 16 August 2013

REVIEW : MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS









After a couple of weeks of continuously searching Boots and Superdrug, I have finally managed to get hold of some Baby Lips.  In excitement, I immediately took advantage of the 3 for 2 on all maybelline products, and picked up Cherry Me, Pink Punch and Hydrate.

Also consequently I have been getting dry lips (typical in summer, I know?!) so what more perfect time to test and review Baby Lips.  After the hype of these products I did have high expectation and thankfully they definitely live up to them!  Firstly, they smell delicious; Hydrate smells of sherbet lemons (my favourite boiled sweets!), Pink punch smells of strawberries and sweets and Cherry Me smells of glacĂ© cherries (which I personally don't like but when on your lips you can't smell it.)  Secondly, they are so silky and smooth and truly moisturise your lips.  Cherry Me and Pink Punch do have a slight tint in the product; deep pink and a baby pink.  These are only tints and not vibrant colours but are still slightly visible once on the lips.

Overall I highly recommend them and they moisturise and glide on your lips so silkily.  Also not to mention  the total adorable packaging!  They retail at £2.99 each so grab 'em whilst on offer to get one for free!

What do you think?

instagram : bronwyn_muir //  twitter : @BronwynMuir //  vine : Bronwyn Muir // tumblr :   http://v0gue-diam0nds.tumblr.com/