Sunday, 1 September 2013

THE LIEBSTER AWARD

since i started my blog, i had noticed that many other bloggers had been nominated for the liebster awards, and always secretly wished i had been too!  so when i was reading my comments yesterday, i was thrilled to see that the gorgeous Tatyana from Tanya Doodle had nominated me, *jumps in joy*



so basically what the liebster award is for bloggers with under 200 follower, which is a way for new bloggers to meet new people and to get more followers.  in order to accept your nomination, you need to follow these rules:


  • You must link back the person who nominated you
  • You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
  • You must pick several bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
  • You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer
  • You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees

i'll start with the ten questions:

what's your favourite make-up brand?
i don't think i've actually found my absolute favourite make-up brand yet, but i have certain brands that i go to for specific items; for example, i usually get my foundation, concealer, powder and mascara from maybelline, nail polish from rimmel, eyeshadow from mac.

what is the most expensive thing you own?
i'm guessing this is meant to be make-up or fashion wise, if so my most expensive is either my mac eyeshadow quad or my giorgio armani maestro silk foundation.

favourite clothes shop?
i would have to say that my favourite clothes shop is tk maxx.  nearly my whole wardrobe is clothes from tk maxx and i can always find great clothes for really good prices!

name one beauty product you couldn't live without.
mascara, hands down.  if i was only allowed to wear one product for the rest of my life i would definitely choose mascara. i feel it just opens my eyes and always gives me a bit more confidence. 

what made you first start blogging?
it actually wasn't too long ago, so i am relatively new to the blogging 'world'.  i started it as a summer project to do but my love has grown for it.  zoella had always inspired me and i think i just finally got the confidence to start one.

what is your blog about and why did you pick that theme?
i chose to do a beauty and fashion blog as i have always been interested in both of these topics and thought why not to share my love for them with others!

who is your favourite blogger?
even though i love zoella's blog, i would have to say that my favourite blogger is The Sunday Girl, she post's daily about make-up and beauty, and her posts are always so helpful and i immediately want everything she reviews.

who is your inspiration?
my fashion inspiration would have to be olivia palermo and miranda kerr.  both of their styles is very relaxed but classy and always in fashion.  they are both so gorgeous and always wish to buy the exact outfit they wear!

what is your favourite TV show?
i watch a lot of american rubbish (as my parents love to call it), such as; honey boo boo, real housewives and keeping up with the kardashians (wouldn't you love to be in their family?! *sigh*).  however, i also love csi which sadly has just finished their recent series, that ended on such a cliffhanger!  

dresses or jeans?
tough question! in summer and spring i am totally a dress person but when it comes to winter and autumn i love my jeans! 


people who i nominate are:

and lastly my 10 questions:

who is your favourite fashion designer?
one product you would continue to repurchase?
most worn clothing item?
what is your favourite make up brand?
what product has been on your wishlist for a long time? and still hasn't been bought!
why did you start a blog?
favourite accessory?
heels or flats?
what is your go-to make up look?
who inspires you?



instagram : bronwyn_muir //  twitter : @BronwynMuir //  tumblr :   http://v0gue-diam0nds.tumblr.com/