Wednesday, 30 July 2014

STYLE STEAL : KYLIE JENNER

I admit I am completely in love with the Kardashians, I mean who isn't - right?! They're constant Instagram uploads and TV show have got me completely hooked, and their individual styles are just so chic.  In this I have taken Kylie's icon style and made a look which i have created from clothes I already own.


images taken from google images, getty and instagram


 sorry for the such bad quality - need to teach my brothers how to use a camera properly!

Kylie's street style is very casual and laid back which usually consists of a graphic tee, denim and checked shirt, paired with some chunky army or leather boots.  In my outfit I wore a Guns & Roses muscle tank tee, some denim burgandy acid wash shorts and a plaid shirt tied around my waist.  I chose the graphic tee of Guns & Roses as they are a rock band, which reflect Kylie's style quite well as she has been seen in graphic tops of wolves, skulls, other band tees and even supporting Kanye in multiple Yeezus merchandise tops.  The shirt i tied around my waist represents her laid back style and reflects her true street style as is quite popular in the fashion at the moment.  I accessorized this look with lots of rings, and my knock-off timberland boots.

Do you like Kylie's style?  Or are you team Kendall?