Wednesday, 8 July 2015

SCHOOL LEAVERS PROM 2015

After waiting years and years for the night, on Monday night I had my Leavers Prom.  Now that I have officially finished school forever (which is actually really upsetting now that its happened haha) it was time to have my Leavers Ball.  It was a lovely evening where we all dressed up in heels and long glamorous dresses, with the gorgeous background of Leeds Castle.  Above I included some photos from the evening, which shows my make-up and hair (impressively which I done myself) and my outfit of the night.  I chose so go a golden-pink slightly smokey eye, with a dewy skin look by wearing my favourite foundation; Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Foundation, and contouring and highlighting my face with the infamous Sleek Contour Kit.  I also wore the Eyelure Volume Lashes No.100 which gave a really natural look but enhanced the eye makeup. I knew that I really wanted a red dress this year for prom, so when I saw this dress I immediately got it as fell in love with it.  It had a mesh upper bodice, and then panels of large red fabric and thin strips of mesh again.  There was a nude under-slip dress so it looked like skin but secretly wasn't. I really liked the body con style with the slight mermaid skirt which also had a large mesh panel to show off the shoes.  I paired the dress with some silver diamonte platform shoes which I found on depop and a stunning glitter clutch bag to match the shoes.











DRESS: JS COLLECTIONS AT TK MAXX
CLUTCH: LOVE WEAVES AT TK MAXX
SHOES: CATWALK FOUND ON DEPOP