Tuesday, 14 July 2015

ZANTE #2 : VVIP BOAT PARTY

On our third day in Zante, we booked ourselves a place on the VVIP Boat Party.  It was one of my favourite days in Zante and I loved every second of the party.  The boat sailed off around the island whilst everyone was busy dancing on the boat and having a good time.  I knew that it was going to be very hot that day, especially when stuck on a boat with 100 other people.  Therefore I wanted to wear something cooling, but looking good at the same time.  Half way on the boat ride, the boat stops and allows everyone to jump off and into the sea and swim a short distance to a private beach cove, hence the reason I also wore my bikini.  Even though in the images below my shoes cannot be seen, I chose to wear my ASOS standard black jelly shoes, as I find them incredibly comfortable and I can wear them in the sea (as I am a bit scared of the sea to be honest haha!!) Drinks were not included within the price of the purchase of the event, therefore I wore my trusty eBay black canvas bum bag, to hold my phone, money and also hotel keys, as well as a small compact hair brush and a mini sun cream. I thoroughly encourage anyone to go on a VVIP boat party as I honestly had the time of my life, and have many memories from this event!





BIKINI TOP : H&M
BIKINI BOTTOMS : EBAY (CAME IN A BIKINI SET)
KIMONO : H&M (FROM LAST SUMMER)
SUNGLASSES : NEW LOOK
BUMBAG: EBAY
SHOES : ASOS