Thursday, 23 July 2015

ZANTE #5 : FINAL EVENING

On our last night in Zante, we chose to find a nice restaurant where we could dress up a little more and end our last full day on a high.  We walked along the beach till we found a restaurant and when we did, we were so glad we found it.  The bar/ restaurant overlooked the beach and was pretty much entirely based outside, with wooden beams acting as the roof with lights hanging from these beams.  We had a mango cocktail which was very nice but so strong with alcohol that it lasted us the entire meal! We all spoke about our peak memories and pit memories (something we stole from watching the Kardashians haha!!)  and reminised over our amazing holiday.  At the end of the meal  fire works were let off further down the beach, however we managed to capture a quick photo and pretended they were for us, ahah! I wore a bright lime/yellow bodycon dress that I found in the Miss Selfridge sale a few days before I flew out to Zante.  I wore my hair straight and pinned back a bit, and my makeup ready for the night out after the meal.(see below photos for what we got up to after the final meal...)








DRESS: MISS SELFRIDGE
SHOES : ASOS
SUNGLASSES : BENCH @ TK MAXX

After our meal we quickly rushed back to our hotel to get dressed into something more appropriate for the Rescue Club Paint Party!!  We were provided with tops for the paint party which we all cut up - cutting off the sleeves which made the arm holes larger and then cut along the neckline to make that drop more.  I purposefully selected a larger size top anyway so I could tie it at the side to make it slightly cropped.  Underneath the top I wore my fake Triangl bikini top that I bought off eBay.  It only cost me around £4 so I wasn't fussed if it got stained from the paint, and thought the paint may wash out easier from a bikini material compared to a bra.  I wore an old pair of denim shorts that I bought 2 years ago from Matalan so again I wasn't fussed if they got ruined.  I wore my trust black jelly shoes as I find them incredibly comfortable and knew the paint would easily wash off.  The paint party was such a great night to end our holiday on and we got absolutely covered in paint!! In addition it was UV paint so the photos below don't show off the paint to its full potential!! Overall I had the most amazing time in Zante with my friends and am wishing everyday I could go back.  I would thoroughly recommend to anyone contemplating on going on a girls holiday to jump at the opportunity as it was a holiday full of laughter, fun and partying hard!!