Sunday, 8 May 2016

THIRD YEAR INTERN #OVERVIEW

I think I have experienced quite a bit from my third yeah interning experience.  Firstly I have realised that it can be intense and it will certainly be very intense and stressful when I come to my third year in uni.  I think it has made me understand the importance of of organisation and time management.  Seeing as there is little provided structure with workshops (as such) when you come to being a third year and everyone suddenly becomes very independent with their own work , it is vital to have your own schedule and give your self internal deadlines to ensure you will not leave everything till last minute and not complete all the work required.  In regards to this it is equally as important to stick to your schedule and meet all your deadlines!!!

I have definitely improved my skills on Adobe software; such as Photoshop and InDesign, by using them more frequently and getting used to the tools on these software's.  It has made me realise the attention to detail that goes into a final major project and the many ingredients that are needed in order to achieve a good outcome at the end of it.  Even though I have only briefly helped out with Michelle's work I am incredibly amazed with the work she has produced and cannot wait for the end of year Fashion Show where all of the third years will be exhibiting their work and hopefully I will be chosen to help backstage and dress the models!